Welcome to HiveHub
We heard your frustrations about online data and compliance. In response, we created HiveHub. This modern, purpose-built system is user friendly and makes compliance and reporting easy.
Existing beekeepers need to send an email including their Beekeeper Name and Registration Number to request an email login link. Use that login link to access HiveHub for the first time.
It’s a unique link that will provide access to your information.
Welcome back to beekeepers that have already logged into HiveHub.
Please login using the orange HiveHub login button to the right.
All new beekeepers – hello!
Please register a HiveHub account using the Register with HiveHub button on the right.
So, why HiveHub?
- Register apiaries on the map without cell coverage
- Notify cases of AFB while you are at the apiary
- Access with most computers and tablets
- Submit compliance documentation quickly and easily
- Notify cases of AFB and report suspected cases on the go
- The HiveHub App is coming soon for mobile beekeepers
So, why HiveHub?
– Register apiaries on the map without cell coverage
– Notify cases of AFB while you are at the apiary
– Access with most computers and tablets
– Submit compliance documentation quickly and easily
– Notify cases of AFB and report suspected cases on the go
How HiveHub Works
Beekeepers add apiary information quickly and efficiently into HiveHub. Even when they’re out of cell coverage.
The Management Agency securely stores information, compliance, and reporting documentation for beekeepers.
Beekeepers spend more time tending to their apiaries. And less time worrying about compliance and reporting.
Watch demo videos
Our team has recorded helpful videos to guide you through using HiveHub. Have a go and call out if you need a hand.
Read system guides
HiveHub is simple enough to ‘give it a go’. But if you’d like additional information and support, read these handy guides.